Non Owner Insurance
Non Owner Insurance for North Carolina Drivers
Drivers in North Carolina may be required to obtain non owners insurance for the the following:
- Acquire a North Carolina drivers license
- New NC residents who want to obtain a license
- To reinstate a suspended North Carolina license
Our agents can help you obtain non owners insurance coverage today.
NC Minimum Automobile Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Property Damage: $25,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $25,000