Inland Marine

(336) 629-9947
Se Habla Español

Inland Marine Coverage to protect your off-site property

Did you know? If your business owns property located off site, it may not be included under your business owner’s policy. Anything that can be moved to different locations is not always covered under your regular property policy.

Such policies require in depth knowledge and expertise. Call us today so we can help you determine the best options available for your individual needs.

Inland Marine Insurance will make sure you are protected by covering:

  • Computers / computer systems
  • Tools and equipment for contractors
  • Fine Art Dealers & Galleries
  • Camera equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Transportation
  • Pet Groomers
  • Veterinarians
  • Vending Machine Form (machine itself)
  • Contractor’s and Dealer’s equipment